The Entry Door is the front cover (your story) to your home creating the first impressions and setting the style for your home.
For a look that’s simply breathtaking, Teal timber entry doors capture timber and glass at its best. Teal takes great pride in working with you to design an impressive one off hand-built piece of joinery to be the entry to your home.
Designs can replicas from the Colonial, Victorian and Federation eras or a contemporary entry door from today’s modern architecture and innovations. We will work with you to finalise a design including selecting the most appropriate timber species. The main timbers Teal recommend are Western Red Cedar, PNG Rosewood and Kwila. More exotic timbers can be selected depending on location, house plan and personal preference .
There many glass types to choose from including leadlights or custom made glass.
* Highest quality workmanship.
* Hand selected quality material.
* High performance products.
* All rails and glazing bars are glued mortise & tenon joints .
* All material is solid timber (not finger jointed material that can be found if a tradesperson sands 1-½ mm through the veneer wrap over while trying to repair a door after being damaged on site.)
* Variety of timbers to select from.
* Large range of glazing option including Comfort Plus, leadlight and double glaze units etc.
* Federation and Colonial glazing bars in custom designs.
* External insect screens in timber or aluminium with a variety of mesh to choose from.
* Doors can be pre-hung on ball bearing herline hinges or butt hinges.
* Doors can have the locks of your choice fitted in the factory.
* Choose from our large range of door hardware.
* Custom variations and designs.